Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.imaginations-jewelry.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
USE OF INFORMATION
As a general policy, no personally identifiable information (“PERSONAL DATA”), such as your name, address, or e-mail address, is automatically collected from your visit to the SITE. ANY PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BY THE SITE MUST BE VOLUNTARILY ENTERED BY THE SUBSCRIBER.
Non-personal data is recorded by the COMPANY’S use of Google Analytics. The COMPANY uses the information collected and provided by Google Analytics to help understand where its internet searches and traffic originates from.
PERSONAL DATA is information that specifically identifies you (name, email address, ship to/bill to address, phone number) and can be used to specifically locate you from within the COMPANY’S database and or filing system.
The SITE’S various mailing lists, downloads, special offers, registration forms, and surveys may request that you give the COMPANY contact information such as your
- Ship to/Bill to Address
- Phone number
Information submitted at the time of submission will be used by the COMPANY to:
- Email SUBSCRIBER the requested information from the COMPANY;
- Email SUBSCRIBER a (daily/weekly/monthly) newsletter from the COMPANY;
- Provide SUBSCRIBER access to the requested content from the COMPANY;
PERSONAL DATA submitted voluntarily by the SUBSCRIBER is held:
- Within the COMPANY’S Shopify and WordPress SITE and database;
- Until the SUBSCRIBER requests to be unsubscribed and or up to three years from the time of submitting, whichever comes sooner. Before removal the COMPANY will ask SUBSCRIBER to confirm that he or she wants to remain within the database.
- The COMPANY will maintain any and all legal records for the time period required by law. For example: transactions required by tax laws must be kept for 7 years.
LEGAL BASIS FOR USE OF INFORMATION
The COMPANY is legally processing SUBSCRIBER’S PERSONAL DATA based on the following:
- The SUBSCRIBER has given his or her explicit and voluntary consent to the COMPANY;
- The SUBSCRIBER has a contract with the COMPANY that necessitates the COMPANY having his or her PERSONAL DATA;
- The COMPANY has a legitimate interest to process SUBSCRIBER’S PERSONAL DATA;
USE TO THIRD PARTIES
PERSONAL DATA is never sold, leased, or shared with any third parties. A third party is a COMPANY outside of the SUBSCRIBER – COMPANY relationship.
USE TO CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
The COMPANY does not store any credit card information it may receive in regard to a specific transaction and/or billing arrangement except as necessary to complete and satisfy its rights and obligations with regard to such transaction, billing arrangement, and/or as otherwise authorized by a user.
All credit card information is handled by Shopify PayPal.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
As a subscriber and or user of the SITE, you have the following rights:
- Transparent information from the COMPANY regarding how they communicate and interact with the SUBSCRIBER;
- The right to hear back from the COMPANY regarding any inquiry into SUBSCRIBER’S PERSONAL DATA;
- To request correction of PERSONAL DATA from the COMPANY;
- Access to SUBSCRIBER’S PERSONAL DATA including knowing the purposes that the data is used for;
- To request erasure from the COMPANY’S records provided that there are not overriding legal, public interest, or legitimate interests;
- To a restriction on the processing of the PERSONAL DATA;
- Data portability of PERSONAL DATA (having a record provided to you that is readable and commonly used that outlines the PERSONAL DATA the COMPANY has on you)
- To object to processing of PERSONAL DATA – the COMPANY shall no longer process the SUBSCRIBER’S PERSONAL DATA unless the COMPANY demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the SUBSCRIBER or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- To file a complaint with the supervisory authority;
- The right to unsubscribe at any time (withdraw consent)
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual’s computer hard drive for record keeping purposes. Cookies make using the COMPANY’S SITE easier by saving your passwords and preferences for you.
These cookies are restricted for use only on COMPANY’S SITE, and do not transfer any PERSONAL DATA to any other party. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can, however, reset your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. Please consult the technical information relevant to your browser for instructions.
If you choose to disable your cookies setting or refuse to accept a cookie, some parts of the SITE may not function properly or may be considerably slower.
How we protect your data
Neither the COMPANY nor the SITE knowingly permit the use of malware, spyware, viruses, and/or other similar types of software.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES
The COMPANY is not responsible for the content or practices of third party websites that may be linked to the SITE.
The COMPANY is also not responsible for any information that you might share with such linked websites.